Errata (updated)




Bene Ha Elohim 
Sons of God 

 A Novel by K. T. Hehir and C. J. Hehir 




A lot of care went into ensuring that our novel was free of errors. Despite this, a few minor typos and errors had occurred. The following corrections refer to the hardcover and PDF versions. E-Pub versions contain varied paginations.






  • Page 134:
“I’ve convened this special meeting because of Mishael, my beloved son,” I said, addressing the elders. “Mishael is also your beloved son. Some had spoken out of turns, implying that Mishael had decamped when he was found missing two nights ago.


Correction:
“I’ve convened this special meeting because of Mishael, my beloved son,” I said, addressing the elders. “Mishael is also your beloved son. Some had spoken out of turn, implying that Mishael had decamped when he was found missing two nights ago.



* * *




  • Page 225:
Then, I found myself airborne, but not on my own volition.

Correction:

Then, I found myself airborne, but not of my own volition.


* * *





  • Page 239:

 ...  surely he was not palpable for he had heard nothing of the dog’s barks over the cacophony in his earpieces.


Correction:
 ...   surely it was not palpable for he had heard nothing of the dog’s barks over the cacophony in his earpieces.


* * *



  • Page 242:
... and there’s nothing we can do to avenge him for the death of our son.

Correction:
.... and there's nothing we can do to avenge our son for his death.



* * *


  • Page 349:
Besides, you can’t put stock on anything the Accuser has to say to you.

Correction:
Besides, you can’t put stock in anything the Accuser has to say to you.



* * *

  • Various places:
Yeshua Ha Meshiach

Correction:
Yeshua Ha Mashiach


* * *